COVID-19 UPDATE: As a result of the unprecedented global effect of COVID-19 (including ongoing border restrictions) on the tourism industry, Dart River Adventures is currently closed. If you have an advance booking or voucher and would like a refund, please contact our friendly team on email@example.com or 0800 327 853. If you have purchased tickets via a third-party company, please contact the company directly. Please check back here for updates. Thank you for your patience and support.
A. We appreciate your custom and aspire to provide a friendly, exciting and safe experience.
B. The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statements will be Dart River Jet. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
C. We advise that all activities carry a degree of risk and that by participating in the activity provided by the Operator you are expressly assuming those risks personally and are, to the maximum extent permitted by law, releasing the Operator and it’s officers and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages or expenses caused by any event including, but not limited to:
• Personal injury or death
• Property loss of damage
• Acts which may be construed as negligent or accidental
• Any other loss, damage, suffering, emotional or nervous disorder.
1. In participating in the activity, I the passenger agree to the conditions set out as above and consent to the conditions in clauses 1(a) to 1(f) and 2 through 8.
a. I agree that my successors, executors, administrators and next of kin are bound by these terms and conditions
b. I agree not to commence any litigation or proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and perils set out in B above and to indemnify the operator against any such claims
c. I confirm that I am physically fit and suffer no medical conditions, which may be aggravated by this activity.
d. I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during the activity and to indemnify the Operator against any claims in respect of this treatment.
e. I agree than any films, sound, video or other recordings taken of or during the activity will not be used in any promotion or advertising without the prior consent of the Operator, however the Operator may use such recordings itself at its complete discretion without any prior approval.
f. I agree to listen to my driver/guide, follow their instructions and make sure any children in my care do the same.
2. This voucher is issued as an agent for the Operator providing the services and activities described and are non transferable.
3. The selling agent and or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the operator.
4. This voucher is based on fares and tariffs, which are, to the best of the Operators knowledge, correct at the time of issue. Any increases since the date of issue are at the cost of the passenger and payable to the operator.
5. Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel any service as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations or any other unforeseen event or circumstance.
6. Cancellation or modification by the customer.
a. Up until 24 hours prior to the date and time of pre paid travel the customer may change or even totally cancel the booking. These changes should be made directly with the Operator.
b. Within 24 hours any modification to the booking is at the absolute discretion of the Operator and may incur a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the activity or service.
c. In the event that a pre paid reservation is not utilized by the customer without any notification to the Operator no reimbursement will be given.
7. Refunds – the Operator reserves the right to assess cancelations on a case by case basis and any decision on refunds is entirely at the discretion of the Operator.
8. Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator.